Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall has Fell


By looking out my front window, you would never guess that my husband spent a good part of Saturday mowing and raking. The entire yard is carpeted in gold birch leaves. Beautiful, but so much work to remove. Unfortunately this is just the beginning. Just before Thanksgiving, the Japanese maple will shed its bright red leaves. Another beautiful show of color.


It seems like it might be a typical fall day in the Willamette Valley - rainy and stormy. I will hibernate in my workroom as it is crunch time for holiday creations. I hope that my supply of glue holds out until retrieve two gallons on Friday. Must get busy.

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Gallons of glue? Yikes!

Aren't the red trees amazing this year? They're my personal favs.

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Blog Archive