Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage Halloween Bootique !

The Vintage Halloween Bootique is only 30 days away! 
(Remember to breathe, remember to breathe, remember to breathe....)  
Yes, it is just around the corner and I have been making
 new Halloween whimsies to help you get into the ... yes, I'm gonna say it ...
SPIRIT !!!

This year's Bootique is a 2-day event.  I have added an Early Moonlight Shopping opportunity this year.  On Friday, September 30th, from 5-8 p.m., you can shop early while you enjoy tempting appetizers and wine or coffee.  Admission is $5.00.  The next day, Saturday, October 1st, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., you can shop to your heart's content for free.  There will be cider and seasonal, sugary treats to keep you happy and hyper! 

My dear friend Diane of Molly Mo's will join me
again this year with a new collection of wonderful treasures!

So, mark your calendars and Save the Date !!! 
 Be there ... or ... beware ! 

Since this has been the Year of the Floozie
and to get things warmed up for the party,
I would like to introduce you to a new acquaintance ...

the Merry Widow!



I haven't chosen a name for this little cutie so I thought
I would open the floor for suggestions from my readers. 
Just keep in mind that this floozie is a little witchy 
so maybe her name should reflect that side of her... uh ... personality. 



She is dressed in a vintage lace camisole, a black feather boa, black & white polka dot bloomers, a black tulle petticoat and button-up boots.  Her long black hair is in a fashionable "Gibson Girl" up-do with a "witchy" facinator perched fashionably to one side of her head. 

All she needs now is an appropriate name to reflect her enchanting personality!  Just leave your suggestion  (Keep it clean - this is a family blog.) as a comment on this post by September 7th.  On September 8th, I will announce her name to you.  The person with the winning submission will receive a little Halloween gift hot out of my workroom. So let's get the Merry Widow a name before she casts a nasty spell.

and ...

 I would also like to thank everyone who stopped in my space at Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire on August 20th.  It was a fabulous day and I so enjoyed visiting with you all.  Thank you and I hope you enjoy all your treasures.

M.

No comments:

Blog Archive