Monday, February 16, 2009

Signs of Spring





It seems to me that it has been a harsher winter here in the Willamette Valley. Although we haven't had the usual rain, rain, rain, it has been cold. I can deal with cold as long as there is some bright sun to go along with it. Since we have had some sun now and then, I can't complain too much. I can deal with snow, etc. as long as there is some brightness.














I was walking in to work last week and noticed little signs of Spring poking through the dead leaves. Not a lot mind you, but just enough to make me happy. I just happened to have my camera in my purse (Something that I find myself doing more and more lately!) and decided to share pictures of them with you today.


I hope they brighen your day !







I have been working on new things for the upcoming 4 Friends Sale on March 21st and will share some sneak peeks with you in the days to come. Keep check back! M.














9 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

aaaah yes...spring!!! we have picked up a few flowers...Come by my blog and see my bit of spring. Laurie

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Spring is my favorite season.....I see little signs out in my yard that it will be here soon!

Blessings-

Christa
Chloe Rose
Kindred Roses

Coleen said...

oh yes.......sprrrrring!! I love seeing those sweet lil buds starting to sprout!!!.I am gearing up for my first (and only) spring show (in Spokane)...it will have a springy feel, i hope!...then on to June and Farm Chicks!! Will you be there??

Michelle Palmer said...

Loved to walk through your garden...we're a bit away from sprouts! Beautiful photos...thanks for sharing~
Michelle

melanie said...

you won...you won!!! the doll heads are yours! (please send me your email so that I can get your address and all...)
Love the photos of "spring"! I am soooooooo ready for spring to be here!
melanie

Lisa Johnson said...

Love your pictures of spring on the horizon. Thanks for the well wishes on my trip. I hope to come back with lots of pictures, good memories and hopefully some good good junk/treasures. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hugs,

Lisa

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I need to get out and look for signs of
Spring..It's just so cold out.
woohoo
Can't wait to see your Easter creations.

fondly, Deena

Patina said...

Spring is on it's way! Yeah! Hi Martha, thanks for sharing your fun Spring pics, I'm so ready for pretty flowers to grow in my yard!

Libby Buttons said...

Ain't it wonderful ?!
smiles
Darly
aka Libby Butons

Blog Archive