Thursday, October 11, 2012

WOW !

 
 
 

Yes, WOW about the only word I can use describe my Halloween Bootique!  Your response was phenomenal.  It always stuns me to see the images in my head come to life.  And ... it more than stuns me to see everyone enjoy it as much as I do.  I appreciate the fact that you like what I love to create.  Your validation means the world to me.  Thank you all.
 
So here are a few pictures taken on Friday night. A big THANK YOU to Sarah of Roost Reimagined for grabbing my camera and getting some last minute pictures.  I was so shocked by the line of people waiting to come in that I forgot everything and stood there like a deer in headlights!  Believe me I wasn't being aloof.  I was in SHOCK!
 
 
"Mr. Ed" greeted everyone at the door.  He proved that you can glitter just about anything.

 
These gals "dropped in" and made the show.  Once I saw this idea on Pintrest, I knew I had to make them for the tall ceiling of the Carriage House.  They certainly got every one's attention!
 




 
Skelly and his Mrs.

 
Pumpkins and more pumpkins ... all sizes and shapes.





 
 I know that all the many hours of hard work were worth it, but those of you that do this type of event all know that it takes a village to make it happen.
 
I want to thank everyone who helped make this not-so-little soiree possible.
 
 
Elf Patty, aka Sparkle...
 
 
our little, sweet Mama-to-be, Sarah...
 

my junkin' buddy, Diane...
 
 
 
my sis, Ellen, who is always here when I need her ...
 
and all the others I didn't get pics of :  Marilyn, Deborah, Betty, Terri,
and last, but certainly not least, my sweet hubby Mark.  Couldn't have done this without him.
He jumped in with both feet this year.  Not only that, he "hung" the witches for me!  My hero.
 
Now that this is behind me, I am starting on Christmas and preparing for the
Holiday Treasures 2012 Show
co-hosted by me and Diane of Molly Mo's!  See the details below
and check back for sneak peeks!  Happy Halloween!  M.
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

I am SO sorry I missed this one. You did an outstanding job of disply and I hope you sold every bit of it!!!!

Lisa Johnson said...

I'm sorry I missed your sale, Martha. But my friend, Kate, came to it and bought one of your hanging leg umbrella thingys. I get to see it hanging from her front porch. So cute! Glad your show was a success!
XO,
Lisa

Blog Archive