Friday, March 16, 2012

Raindrops keep fallin' ...

As I was setting up for the 3 Friends Sale yesterday, that song kept bumping around in my  head.  It was absolutely coming down in buckets!  Luckily my doorway has a covered area where I can lure everyone in with a few garden-y things.



It made me happy to look out at it throughout the day.

Our 3 Friends Sale is tomorrow, 9 am - 4 pm - rain or shine!  3 Friends, 3 Locations, 3 Fabulous Sales:
Molly Mo's Roost REimagined, & me - Vintage Trifles! Take them in ... take them all in.  There is plenty of time.  No need to hurry!

There will be wonderful things to sip and munch while you shop.  We like you to feel at home - especially since these sales are at our homes!  Hospitality reigns!

Here is a little peek of what is inside ...


a sweet, little baby buggy/egg basket ...


lots of interesting collections ...


of course, my pillows ...


not spring without nests and birds ...


a different little mannequin - ooh la la ...


a fun ottoman ...


and it wouldn't be an event without the babies being invited!  Those silly babies.  They show up everywhere when you least expect it.  St. Patrick's Day or not - we will have to keep them away from the "Irish" coffee!

So don't let a few raindrops keep you home.  Pull on your galoshes, and splash on over.  You don't even need to stop for coffee - I will have that ready.  Hot and steamin' - whether or not you want to make it "Irish" is up to you!  There will be some baked treats too.  I look forward to seeing you again this year!  M.  And P.S.  We now accept credit cards !!!  Isn't technology wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Old Fashion Halloween said...

It all looks fabulous. Hope you have a wonderful sale. At least today it was pretty in the afternoon. :0 )

Blog Archive