Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sparkle and Glitz

Yes, friends, it's that time of year when everything at my house has a little sparkle on it.  If it doesn't move, it gets glittered!  A virtual snowstorm of mica and silver.  What's this all about? 


We're preparing for the
5th Annual Holiday Treasures Show at Molly Mo's !!!
November 12th & 13th in Sublimity
Holiday splendor at it's best.
Lot's of antiques & collectibles to enjoy year 'round ...  aaannnddd ...
many, many things for gift giving and to adorn your home this holiday season. 
Here's a little peek of what will be filling Molly Mo's barn ...





Keep checking back for more pictures.  Who, what, when, where, etc.
is on the left.  Elf Patty will be preparing sweet and savory treats for
Early Buying on Friday night 5 - 8 p.m.  There is a $5.00 admission,
but you will be welcomed with warming liquid libations
and mouth-watering bites to enjoy while you shop. 
What a lovely way to kick-off the holiday season ...
 a party and shopping all in one!  M.

4 comments:

Vintage Home said...

..oh that snowperson is delightful!

melanie said...

ack! your sale is the same date as my next estate sale...but i am going to try so very hard to come on Friday...it all depends if i am "done" pricing...or still scrambling...but I soooo want to come buy!
melanie

Snugglebug Blessings said...

How I wish I lived closer. I already see several goodies I would love to own. Good luck at the show. God bless. cathy

Rebecca said...

Hello'
All your hand mades are just wonderful, I especially love the angels
Blessings
Rebecca

Blog Archive