Monday, September 13, 2010

Perfect Antiquing Day in Coburg!

Yesterday was the Coburg Antique Faire, in Coburg, Oregon.  Once again, it was a huge success!  The weather was absolutely perfect and there was a huge crowd.  A girl can't ask for much more than that -- except for a great guy to lend some muscle .. maybe lots of muscle.  I didn't get a picture, but my honey was so much help.  I couldn't have done the show without him.  I know he is dog-tired today and has a long week ahead of him.  His continued support is amazing.

Anyway, it was great to see so many returning customers and visit a bit.  I met new people and had a great time.  I took a few pictures at the "crack of dawn",  literally, so they seem a bit dim.  Regardless, you can get an idea of my space.  We came home with a much lighter load.  I only have two tables left -- ones that I didn't want to sell since I use them to display.  So, when you can see out the back window of the Durango going home, you know you had a good sale.


Thanks to Diane (Molly Mo's) for helping with the great entrance!







Thanks to all.  Your continued support is so appreciated.  I hope to see you again really soon at ...

 More details on the left!  M.

7 comments:

melanie said...

so very sad to have missed Coburg...just loved it last year...but I am going to try hard to make it to the Boootique!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

OMG!! Love those displays!!!! Greta job, I'm not surprised it was a success...good for you!!!!!

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Oh it looks gorgeous. Im so sorry I couldn't get there. Great to hear that you had such a successful day!!

julie miller said...

What a pretty booth!! NO wonder you sold well!! Good for you!! Julie of Junkinjulie.blogspot.com

Lorrie said...

Everything looks wonderful! Your talent and creativity are boundless!

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

It looks wonderful and the weather was perfect! Glad to hear it was a success.

Blessings!

Christa

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Darn... I read about this great sale after it was alllll over. I'm going to have to be on top of these things!

Warm hugs,
Spencer

Blog Archive