Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Babies !


The babies are back ...

... and this time on wooden spools with a touch of sweet, old lace.
They captured my heart - maybe they will capture yours too!?
I've taken a little time away from the workroom and now I'm ready to make a fresh start.
Been making new items for Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market next month.
Also found a few unusual treasures to repurpose. I'll keep you posted
on the progress. You never know where it will go until you
just know it's there. And - getting there is part of the fun and challenge!
Have a restful weekend. M.

5 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Aren't they lovely!!
xxxx

Tina said...

I love your babies on the wooden spools - they are just sooo cute.
Love your creations - wish I could visit one of your booths

Marilyn Miller said...

Love the babies!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

These are just too adorable for words!

I just posted about a silver wall grouping I just finished, so pop on over to see it when you get a chance.

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

The Rustic Victorian said...

Very Sweet!!!

Blog Archive