Friday, September 25, 2009

Bibbity-Bobbity-BOO !


Cinderella (and those witchy step-sisters) would have loved one of these pearly little pumpkins! You can see them and many, many more wonderful things at the Tarte Boutique Flea. All the fun begins at 9 a.m. at the Land of Tarte on South End Road in Oregon City. We've seen what's there and you won't believe it!
In the period of a few short days, Elf Patty and I have managed to come up lots and lots of new Halloween items -- all hot out of my workroom. So hot that the glue is still drying!
I'll be sure to take pictures to share later this weekend. If you are in the area, take a drive out in the beautiful fall countryside and stop in to say hello. Have a wonderful fall weekend. M.

3 comments:

Journal Swag said...

Awesome! Wish I could have come! Can't wait to see the pics!

Sheila

Cottage Panache said...

Martha I love those pumpkins! How can I get some! Wish I could attend. Will be back to see the picks of the trip! Maureen

Rebecca said...

Hi Martha
Just found you but left a comment on the wrong post. Love the pumkins! Great blog... I will be back, I will put you on my side bar
Have a great week
Blessings
Rebecca

Blog Archive