Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Sneek Peeks!

Just a few more days until the 4 Friends Sale!

I still have a few more projects to make -- there is always just onnne more!

Hope you can make it and bring your friends. Make a day of it!
Come for treats and coffee, then venture on to Sammy Girl located in the Carriage House at Historic Deepwood Estate. Then stop for some lunch and head east to Molly Mo's and Aunties!
I can't think of a better way to spend a March Saturday!

Check back for more tomorrow! I'll be transforming the dining room! M.

6 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

I'd love to come - might be a bit far for me though!! I am in the UK!!!
Thanks for asking though!!
xxxx

Lululiz said...

Lolol, I have the same problem, I'm in the UK as well. Still, we can drool over all the lovely photos.

Michelle Palmer said...

These are wonderful! Love that there is always time for just ONE more~
Wishing you all the best!
Michelle

The Feathered Nest said...

This is such an amazing idea Martha!!! I wish I was there!!!! Of course I would be SO broke! Your creations are so beautiful...please take photos of everything for us sweetie ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Madison said...

Their lovely! I LOVE things like that! Great job!

Journal Swag said...

Beautiful pieces, Martha each one!

Hugs,
Sheila

Blog Archive