Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Check Out this New Blog


A few years ago I met Mary of the Farmhand Feed & Home Company in Cottage Grove. She has become one of my regular customers and shares my love of whimsical Halloween.
Mary just emailed to say that she has created a blog and these are just a few pictures of her shop. It looks amazing !!! I plan to take a field trip and visit her one day very soon! In the meantime, I will have to admire everything via "blogland"! I hope you will take a minute and visit her at the link above! M.

3 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Wow!! That looks gorgeous!! I'll pop over to take a look!!! Thank you!!!
xxxx

Shell said...

Thanks for sharing, I'll pop over!

Shell

cottonreel said...

I,m on the tail of Mary at farmhand feed andhome co,. looks promising . I have joined her as a follower--cottonreel

Blog Archive