Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Countdown: Day 7

Today is mystical Number 7. It represents a variety of traits, one off them is luck.



So, I hope that this little witch sends luck and good fortune your way today!
Just so you know, I am not an expert on numerology or anything. I actually had to consult with Madame Zadora. As promised yesterday, here are the pictures of the Tarte Halloween Spectacular featuring Madame Zadora!


Madame had great insite to share with those that visited her little reading room. She read many palms and in between visitors, she joined the fun.

Madame "Z" with me ....




and with Diana of Annie, Fannie & Abigail.

Annnddd ... also as promised, The Queen of Tarte doin' her best pouty pose!



Then - there were all the wonderful things to tempt and delight.











So tomorrow is another day and I can't wait to see what is behind the next little door! Hope your weekend has been a good one. M.

3 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Great fun looks like

thanks for sharing with us.

barbara jean

Libby Buttons said...

Spooktacular and I love your little Halloween countdown art!
Smiles
DarLie Doo

sharon said...

Martha, You have done so well all these years and continue to design the most wonderful creations. I am so proud to be your friend. Keep up the great work, I know your Christmas stuff will be wonderful.
Sharon

Blog Archive