Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Countdown: Day 10


Another day, a new door. I wonder what's a'comin'?


It's some of the gals from the coven!
I know, I know - how corny. But aren't they interesting?
This is a segment of an old picture I found last year. All are dressed in the same attire, only the motifs on the dress and their shoes differ. In the original picture, you can see that they are standing outside a brick building, like a school. Wish I knew the story behind this one, don't you?


Yesterday, I had some help from my mother-in-law, Barb, who along with my father-in-law are visiting from Maui! I finally got busy making more Christmas projects and Barb iced some little trees for me! Things really sparkled! We had a fun afternoon and a good visit, too!

Tomorrow ... another surprise! M.


2 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Have no idea how I got here, but I enjoyed it so much that I'll be back for sure!!!

Monica said...

So pretty! Love the pic of your MIL!
Monicax.

Blog Archive