Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Too Much Reading. Too Little Time




It all started when I read Karen Otto's blog, A'Musements. She received a "You Make My Day" award from a fellow blogger. In turn she passed on the award to 5 bloggers that make her day. I began reading the blogs of those women and their favorites! Wow - what talented, creative, wonderful women. Now, I want to read their thoughts everyday -and who has the time? I will have to create some schedule or system. Ha! As a result, I have new "Favorites" for you to link to: Tammy Fischer, The Feathered Nest, Vintage Lily, Freckled Farm. Click and enjoy!
I have the day off today and plan to work on more projects for Flourishes. Click on the link in my "Favorites" for The Silly Bear to learn more about this new venue which is in a familiar location for many of us in Oregon and Washington (formerly Willow Nest at Mt. Pleasant). It will be filled with treasures that will make your heart sing! I am closing today with pictures of "storyboards" I made for a couple of shops. I hope you can enjoy some of the spring bulbs that are popping up all over! What a lovely sign of warmer days. M.

1 comment:

Aleta said...

I WANT that Queen Bee!! Seriously, I WANT that Queen Bee!!

Hugs and hugs,
Aleta

P.S. This is the first moment I've had to sit and peek in on your blog. I've missed you!!

Blog Archive