Okay, Aleta ... I am doing as you asked. Now you all will know just how truly weird I am ...
1. Both of my parents were twins. No, I didn't have twins and no their twins didn't marry each other. I just took it for granted growing up and didn't realize how unique it was.
2. I used to participate in horse shows when I was in middle school. I used to wear avocado, suede chaps with white buck-stitching and had a matching felt hat. Yee-haw!
3. I'm not a big fan of egg nog, but a few years ago we were introduced to a ready-made product called Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog. Like drinking liquid gingerbread with a kick. We haven't been able to find any in Oregon - just California. My cousin just brought us 3 bottles at Thanksgiving. Yum! Saving it for Christmas celebrations.
4. My first car was a 1967 turquoise metallic Chevy Corvair Monza. What an odd little car it was, but it got me where I needed to go. My dad thought it was a wonderful car since the engine was in the back. Kept me from sliding all over in the Kansas winters.
5. I love sitting in the doorway of my french doors to the patio with my coffee in the morning. I miss it this time of year, but look forward to it again in the Spring.
Well, there you go. Let's hear from more Oregon gals - take the tag!