Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Luck Mushrooms

Some people have their own interpretation ...  
but the German culture have long used mushrooms
as good luck symbols. 
They are displayed in honor of the people's reverence
for nature and hopes for good luck in the coming year.

I don't know about you,
 but I think we could all use a good luck mushroom! 
 I walked through the yard to retrieve the mail and
all the sudden there was one ...


then two ...



then a whole mess of them!


To get your good luck mushroom, hurry out to the ...

See you there! M.

2 comments:

melanie said...

hoping to be there...I think I need a couple of those mushrooms...
wonder if anyone wants to carpool from Portland?
looks like a super fun sale!
melanie

Molly Mo's said...

Super cute! Are you going to be selling these by the case? I could use some more luck...
Love ya!

Blog Archive