Friday, March 25, 2011

Mysterious Surprise

This week is Spring Break here in Oregon.  My husband and I just returned from a few days in the Bend area.  What a wonderful retreat into the mountains!  Nothing to do but read, keep the fireplace going, and watch the occasional flurry of snowflakes. 

Now, we are back home, doing chores and catching up.  HOWEVER ... when we got home I discovered a mysterious surprise hanging on my front door!  A shopping bag with an assortment of treasures - "vintage trifles" to be exact! 


Who is the mystery giver?  Who knows exactly what I love to collect?  Who was nice enough to put together such a wonderful assortment of treasures - especially in crunchy cello bags tied with coordinating ribbons?  Why the enclosure in the little red envelope?  And the special bandaids - I'm always in need of a bandaid since I am such a klutz!  Sometimes I have two different "boo-boos" at a time.

Whoever this generous person is - THANK YOU !  I don't know what inspired you to go to so much trouble, but you know what makes my heart sing.  

I know many times part of the fun is to remain annonymous, but if you feel inclined to email, please do so.  I would like to thank you properly!  M.

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

How utterly wonderful that someone chose you for their random act of kindness. It makes my heart smile!
Annette

Blog Archive