Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day !


These are the lovely shamrock cookies that Elf Patty baked for the sale last Saturday.
Not only were they beautiful, they were Yummy!  Not a one was left for later.

We had a wonderful day and enjoyed meeting so many new people.
Thank you to everyone for making our sale such a success! I think next time I will encourage everyone to take a couch and enjoy their coffee and treats.  It was more like a gathering of friends, than a sale.  Very special people.  I feel lucky (I guess that's okay - I am Irish!)

After I spend this next weekend preparing all my tax documents, I will post
Studio Play Date #2:  Crown-Making !!
These crowns will be made out of something a little different - AND
will have lots of vintage goodies and BLING !
So check back for class info.

Here are a few images from the 3 Friends Sale.  I apologize for not getting any pictures of our great friends, followers and shoppers, but it was BUSY !!!  I will appoint a photographer next time.






Also - Spring arrives soon!  Celebrate by walking outside and look at all the spring flowers and flowering trees.  What a treat after all the winter weather! M.

1 comment:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Gosh, I wish I lived out your way...that sale looks like so much fun, and I'd love to take a class..oh well, I'll have to settle for drooling from afar..! Love the mermaid picture! too cute, and the passports/scrapbooks you made at your last class were wonderful...at least I can be inspired by all your great ideas! Thanks for sharing..! Mary Anne in NJ

Blog Archive