Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Farm Chicks this Weekend !

So many of my friends are packing up and heading to Spokane, Washington to set up for Farm Chicks this weekend. Boo hoo for me. I'm not going this year. Just too many other things going on in our lives. Graduations, work, on and on. So I will have to enjoy the show through the many blog postings that will result from a wonderful weekend in a shopper's paradise. So - to those lucky gals that are going - DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERAS!!!



I have been working on a few new projects, and will be placing new items on Etsy soon. I'll let you know when I'm done so you can check it out!



In a few short weeks, my oldest, bestest friend from childhood/college/Kansas will be here in Oregon!!!! We will have a few days to visit and visit and visit. I am so excited since it has been over 10 years since we last were together and almost 30 years since she was in the Northwest! We are planning some sight-seeing and lots of fun. I know the days will pass too quickly, but I won't trade them for anything.

Must get busy. Have a good week and to those of you going to Spokane - good luck and enjoy! M.

3 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

I'm with you...boo hoo...can't go to Spokane but oh how I wish I could. Can't wait to see the posts.
Congratulations to your graduate.
Hugs
Becky

Journal Swag said...

I know! I feel kind of lonely knowing that everyone else is pulling out of town!

Sheila

p.s. cute little babe!

icandy... said...

So pretty! :)

Blog Archive