Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home & Garden Show - Monticello

I was just reading my last post and noticed that I was going to provide a sneak peek at what I've been working on. Well, I'm a little late! Since the show is almost here, I will just show you what it all looks like set up! Diane and I spent most of Monday arranging our space. We decided to add more color this time - so it looks sweet and lively! Since I'm running behind on time today (this seems to be the norm lately), I will just post some pictures for you.






This show begins this Friday, April 24th at 10 a.m. and runs through May 24th. The entire shop is just full of merchandise and the guest vendors are adding the most wonderful collections to the mix. Hope you can make it! M.

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

It all looks wonderful! Wish I could make it...

Lorrie

Kindred Roses said...

I just might have time to shop on Friday.
Cant wait
Julie

Gypsy Chix said...

Oh, it looks just beautiful! Good luck with the show.

Sammy Girl said...

Hey, Miss Martha!

Everything looks wonderful! Did you have any luck finding the bird nests?

Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs!
Betty :)

Lola Enchanted said...

looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha , It was good to see you Sunday! Your space is turned out Lovely. I'll be doing a post later today with lots of photos including your space. I have an award for you over on my blog. Hope to see you Saturday , Sue

Blog Archive