Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Places to Shop this Weekend!

Today begins an antique shopper's dream! The fun starts at 10 a.m. this morning at the Monticello Antique Marketplace on Southeast Stark Street in Portland. This special Home and Garden Show runs through May 24th. Many, many great vendors with loads of wonderful stuff. Be prepared to spend some time taking it all in. It's well worth it!



Then, beginning at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning, the Whimsical Wishes Show opens. This show is hosted by Kindred Roses in Camas, Washington. (Check her blog for directions.) Over the past few weeks, Julie and Christa have been providing pictures of what we can expect to see. All I know is -- I'm getting there early!


I have a feeling that after attending these shows, you will have satisfied your antique/junque need for a while. Or - atleast until the next great show comes along! Hope to see you there. M.

5 comments:

Christine LeFever said...

Martha, it all looks terribly enticing. I must hop into my little Scion today and head to Monti, and then upon the morrow, it's off to Camas!

Hugs,

Christine

Sandra said...

What exciting events! We don't have anything like that here.
Have a great time.
Sandra

Sammy Girl said...

M -
Hope to see you and Diane there in the morning!
B :)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, I wish I could come-it all looks lovely! You and Diane make a great team!
I did make it over for the 4-Friends sale-your stuff was just wonderful-so creative and vintage!
I saw the page in Romantic Country and thought "I bet that's Vintage Trifles" Congrats! That's a huge honor!
Rene'

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

How much fun!....such a lovely blog, totally addicting isn't it?
Keep sharing your heart to the blogging world, xoxo~Kathy~
Sweet up-north mornings.....

Blog Archive