Monday, January 19, 2009

Silly Little Cupid

Last year I found this silly picture of a baby in his diaper.

Something about the pose made me think of a little cupid. A little cupid that would say "Hey Baby, Baby" in a lounge-lizard kind of way. It made me giggle just looking at him. I don't know that it is a "him", but my guess is it is a "him". Anyway, I recently ran across the picture and knew it was time to transform him into a little, silly cupid ...

just in time for Valentine's Day!

You can find him at my Etsy Store along with a little one-of-a-kind Valentine figurine! M.

9 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Just adorable Martha! Lot your cute little guy.

XO,

Lisa

Lisa Johnson said...

I meant "love" your cute little guy. Sorry, it's early. I guess that's why we have the preview your post option. ha ha

Lisa

Malisa said...

Love your Lounge Lizard Lover!

Malisa

lorhen82 said...

That baby makes me giggle! I love what you did with him! ~Lori

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Now that is really cute!

arootdigger2 said...

Way too cute. So clever too.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Martha,
You and your fun ideas:) Hope the New Year is going well for you...
Just had to come by and say HI...
Deb :)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

You can do more cute things with babies!

suzeeez said...

What a funny ,one of a kind picture. I love what you've done with it ! Too
cute. Sue

Blog Archive