Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall Afternoon with New Friends


Yesterday, I joined my friend Diane in her shop, Molly Mo's, to teach a class. I assisted participants in making a vintage-inspired Advent calendar. The calendar consists of 24, numbered tags and 24 special objects that represent the holiday season. Each piece had a little frosting or sparkle. We had a great time, yummy treats and they had created a special holiday decoration that could become a family heirloom for future generations. Mother and daughter are pictured with their new creations. What fun!

Now, I must buckle down and start making this year's holiday creations. I'm starting a little late this year - panic!!! It always gets done --some how. I have many, many ideas in my little sketch book (a sweet gift from Linda Marcov, who knows I need to collect my thoughts). Now, I need to bring them to life. Once I get started, I have trouble stopping. One idea leads to another. The only thing I lack is time and someone to make dinner! Ha!

I will be selling my creations at the holiday events listed to the left. If you would like more information on these events, email me through my website: info@vintagetrifles.com.

Now, I must get busy. Glitter, glitter, glitter!

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Oh! I want to make one of those!! Actually, I want one like you made for Linda Marcov....the one on the little old gate.

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Blog Archive