Saturday, December 24, 2011

Counting My Blessings

While I was putting finishing touches around
the house this morning, I was thinking
about how blessed I am. 
My husband is fabulous and feeling
healthier all the time, my son just returned
 home safely from a two-week road
 trip and will be joining us today. 
I have the best friends and family, a job,
health and it doesn't get much better than that. 

Christmas 2009
I think it's important to take a moment over
this Christmas weekend and reflect on just
how many things we have to be thankful for. 

With that said,  I had the opportunity to visit with a certain jolly old elf.  He asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said I had everything that I need.  He seemed to think that I didn't have a picture of me on his lap ... sooo ... now I have one!


Ho, Ho, Ho! So, take time to enjoy the holiday
and as Elf Bryony says (from Arthur Christmas)

"There is always time for a bow!"  M.

2 comments:

melanie said...

Hope you have a fabulous holiday!
melanie

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Good to hear your hubby is doing better. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Blog Archive