Friday, October 22, 2010

Thea's in the Pearl

A few weeks ago I was invited to place some of my Halloween collection in a delightful and interesting little store in the Pearl District in NW Portland - Thea's Interiors on NW Glisan.  It is an eclectic mix of antiques, vintage finds and a variety of unique, original pieces.  Wonderful!  Not only wonderful - it's BOOtiful!  (Sorry, couldn't resist.)


A couple weeks ago, my husband and I met our friends Betty and Steve for lunch.  Before lunch, we visited Thea's to see this special place for ourselves.  We weren't disappointed. 
What a little treasure trove! 

Here are a few pictures of some of my creations in Thea's.  I seemed to have
a thing for fabulous shoes this fall!




A few more little creations to get you into the Halloween spirit!



More shoes!  Aren't those great?  They are the real thing - a must see and must have.


Sparkly wands to cast a spell ...


and a few pics of the family - just for laughs!

Take some time and visit Thea's - it is frightfully fabulous! M.  Store info on the left.

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

delightful!
love the shoes.

blessings

barbara jean

Adrienne said...

Oooh, I know your friends Betty and Steve! Loved seeing your pretties - or, should I say scaries? I need to check out Theas one of these days. Sorry I didn't get down to say hello or goodbye or thank you at Deepwood the other day. My cousin and I stayed to play too long and had to leave rather quickly for lunch at the appointed time with my dear daughter-in-law. Not to worry, I'll be back again and will stick my head in to say hi. Love the look of my yellow glass there - now if I could only have a mansion of my own to display it!
~Adrienne~

AuroraSuzette said...

Thea's is such a great shop, and Thea is a total sweetie!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Mmmmmmm....loving the glitter of Halloween! What a great shop.

Blog Archive