Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Almost Here ...

My Vintage Halloween BOOOtique is THIS SATURDAY, October 2nd !!!  Elf Patty and I have been really cranking out wonderful, unusual Halloween creations.  Lots of them ... all kinds of stuff ... something for everyone.  I'm not kidding.


I've been making everyone wait to see what we've been making and I think the anticipation is mounting to huge proportions.  I normally wouldn't say this, but it's really true and kind of scary...


 and why not?  It's Halloween !!!   Here are a few more sneak peeks, but there is much, much more.  Just in case I don't have enough - I'm adding more by having my special guest Diane of Molly Mo's bring her wonderful collection of furniture and unusual finds. 





Please come visit us!  The show info is below.  We will have special music to get you in the mood, hot cider, a really frightening punch, caramel corn, nut brittles and sugar cookies from Elf Patty's magic kitchen.  There will even be some for sale.  Hope to see you ... it will be  SPOOKTACULAR !!!  M.  Oh .. bring a copy of this email or your postcard or a show flier 'cuz the first 50 people who do will receive a special treat!

1 comment:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I'm sure you'll do great...how can you not??? Everything is adorable!!

Blog Archive