Monday, May 31, 2010

Time's Tickin'

No matter how organized I am, no matter how much planning
and how many notes are made ...


I just never seem to get as much done as I would like to. 

I feel like I'm always racing the clock to see how much
I can accomplish before the end of the day.


The thing that really gets me is that I know I'm getting slower. 
It's not my imagination - I'm just not doing as much as fast.


This weekend I cleaned-up my workroom and got ready to start on ...

Vintage Halloween !!!

October 2nd and my Vintage Halloween Bootique will be here before I know it!
Mark your calendar and keep checking back for updates.  If you would like to receive a
postcard, e-mail me and I will place you on the list.  I have begun collecting lots and lots
of interesting, unusual, and whimsical goodies.  On top of all of that, I will be
making many, many of my Halloween creations.

So as one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles used to say .....

Clock's tickin', Dude! M.

5 comments:

BirdSong said...

I would love to be on your email list for your shows!! Thanks, Sue/BirdSong

suesvintageworks@yahoo.com

BECKY said...

Hi! This is my first visit to your lovely blog. I came via Moonlight Hollow. When I saw the title of this post, I HAD to read it. I feel the same way...and yes, I'm getting older and moving slower, too! AND, I spend a bit too much time on blogs!! :)

Anonymous said...

Martha you are truly a bright spot in the world. Your creative abilities always amaze me. You delight in the world around you and you always make me smile and feel so good! Loved seeing your new creations so "If their were wishes to sell - I would buy everyone one of your creations to make them smile and have the best happy day of their lives every time they looked at it!" The world needs more "best days" so keep creating them for us. Farmhand Mary in Cottage Grove.

Marilyn Miller said...

Yikes! It does seem like the time just flies by. Halloween sale and I am thinking of my holiday sale on Halloween weekend.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

This is my first visit to your lovely blog. I know what you mean, I'm planning and preparing the shop for fall.. time is a ticking... I so enjoyed my visit..
hugs ~lynne~

Blog Archive