Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Independence Day !




Guest Room Update: The painting is completed. I will relay that process over the weekend when I have a little more time. I'll also provide some "before" and "after" pictures. Thank you to everyone that provided tips and paint formulas. It really helped when I as wondering if I was on the right track. You guys are great!


My wishes for a safe and happy 4th of July to all! AND - remember our four-footed, fuzzy friends that don't always find noisy celebrations to be as much fun as we do. They need special care and attention. M.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I myself have been on the quest for the perfect robins egg blue. I have two quarts plus various craft bottles of different shades...all not quite it. I want it for some furniture projects and I think I am going to have to do a coat of paint and then put a antique glaze over the top and then wipe it off to get the vintage looking shade I long for. I hope you got some shots of the patchwork walls to show us too! Can hardly wait to see it all done!!
Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Blessings~LillySue

Sammy Girl said...

Hi Miss Wonderful!
Love today's image .... is it one of your art pieces?
Hugs!
Betty :)

Blog Archive