Monday, May 4, 2009

Special Little Project

One of the shoppers at the 4 Friends sale in March asked if she could special order a certain item. It was something that I had pieced together over several years and wasn't sure I could find all the items needed to make another.

It must have been "meant to be" because I quickly found all the elements I needed! Here are a few sneak peaks.


I don't want to show too much so I can surprise "her" new owner. Once she is settled in her new home, I will follow up with completed pictures. Hope your week flies by and don't forget the season opening of Barn House this Saturday, May 9! M.

5 comments:

Coleen said...

oh you teaser!!! whatever it/she is...i know its awesome!!!

It was fun seeing you and your "elf" at Monticello !!! That was my fist time being there..I will go back for sure!!! How funnie that I knew your "elf" from The Greens Show!

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

Southern Bears said...

Your post on the 4 Friends sale in March intrigued me and I showed a few friends. In South Africa we don't have anything like that, so we are now trying to put together a similar concept. Thank you for the inspiration.

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

HI, I JUST FOUND YOUR WONDERFUL BLOG! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE CREATING. I WILL BE BACK TO SEE, BUT FOR NOW I'M GOING TO SNUFFLE AROUND YOUR BLOG.

Charmingdesigns said...

It was nice to see you this weekend. I don't know what you're making but it looks wonderful!

Barbara Jean said...

Can't wait to see what it is. I'm guessing and waiting.

blessings,
barbara jean

Blog Archive