Monday, March 30, 2009

New Babies on Etsy

After a short spring break vacation at the Oregon coast, it's back to work. Sparkle ( AKA - Elf Patty) and I worked on new little Fairy Babies. You can see eight of them on my Etsy Store. See the link to the left. If you would like a better picture, just email me. I'm still learning how to use my new camera. I need my son to give me some tips on close-ups and lighting. Okay, so I tried his lighting tip and it didn't really work well. So, like I said, if you would like a better picture, just whistle.

I am also beginning to make new items for the Home and Garden Show at Monticello Antique Marketplace. The show will run April 24th through May 24th. More info to the left. I will be taking lots of nests, eggs, and springy stuff along with new collectibles!
In addition to spring items, I'm working on something for Halloween! EEEK - I know - it's only the end of March. I will tell you more soon. Hope the week flies by for you - M.

4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I am so glad that all went well at your sale. The photos look good with all your treasures for sale.
I copied the recipe for the Lemon Marguerites and will try them soon. Love lemon treats:)
Your new babies are so sweet.
Warmly,
Deb

Barbara Jean said...

Martha,
Those are cute little fairies popping out of those egg shells! =0)

Can't wait till Monticello to see more of your lovely creations!

Oh, guess what i just noticed a couple of days ago!! May 1st is coming up soon, and it is the first anniversary of opening my store!!! I still can't believe we will be open a whole year.
So 200th post celebration coming up at the Treasures blog, and a GRAND ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION at the store.
I will be very busy!! =0))

Having so much fun, and praying blessings on your week.

Barbara Jean

Patina said...

What a cute idea, love your sweet little creations. You always do an amazing job!

Sammy Girl said...

M-

Come by for a visit and see my pink princess!

Hugs!

B :)

Blog Archive