Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Show at Monticello Marketplace

So if you've been wondering - "what has that Martha been up to? She hardly gives any attention to her blog - so unlike last year!" Well, let me tell you, I've been busy!!! I have been makin' stuff like crazy. Little stockings, snoballs - big and small, little, old boxes filled with sweet Christmasy things, paper wreaths, soft pink wool stockings, on and on. So, last Sunday, Diane and I combined all our things and set up our space at the Monticello Antique Marketplace. Some of our pictures are below so you can see what we have been up to.
The Christmas show begins tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.! There are many vendors with wonderful treasures. Maybe I will see you there! In the meantime -- back to work! M.

13 comments:

Maison Douce said...

Everything looks great, Martha!! You gals are so talented!
Isabel

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Martha. Looks like a dreamland to me!! I so wish I could look around ~ hope you are doing wonderful!!! xxoo, Dawn

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Martha. Everything looks so wonderful. I'm going to Monticello tomorrow!! yea! Maybe I'll see you there?! Laurie

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey Martha! Everything is just lovely. I got a sneaky peak on Monday when I was there. Good luck for a very successful sale. We still need to plan a girls night out!

XO,

Lisa

Coleen said...

wowo and more wowo!!! I hope to make it to the sale!!!

kathi @ traybella said...

ohmygoodness! so lovely martha! wish i was closer so i could come and shop in your space. best of luck!

kathi

Charmingdesigns said...

It was so nice to see you today!! There was soooo much to look at!! Laurie

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Gorgeous designs and displays! I'm inspired...once again to work on my flea mkt. booth LOL.

SweetAnnee said...

Oh how lovely
Sure wish I could accompany you
to some of these lovely shows~~~
love ya
Deena

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Martha, you have such a lovely way of pulling pretty things all together. Very elegant!!

What a fun post!!
Becky

Iris said...

The space was Fab! The magic created in the Garden Room was breathtaking. I thought you and Diane had accomplished your theme beautifully. Lots of sweet treasures for sure.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh my goodness.. I love your blog..just discovered it. I love the birds nest with the ornament in it.. As soon as I close the shop I'll doing this first thing... Hope you had a great sale... Love the snowballs as well... fun, fun...I hope you're have a super Saturday.hugs ~lynne~

Sarah said...

Love that paper-tree-french-ooh ooh la tree thingy in the first picture along with that framed damask wallpaper with the rolled-paper wreath!!!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
www.vintagelily.typepad.com

Blog Archive