Monday, September 8, 2008

Thank You for a Successful Show!








Yesterday marked the 8th year that I have been a vendor at the Coburg Antique Fair. It was by far the best show yet! The weather was perfect and there were many, many shoppers. I got to visit with many return shoppers and got acquainted with some new ones. I was so amazed everytime someone said, "I read your blog." It still surprises me that people read it. So, if you are reading this, please leave a comment and I hope to see you again soon!


Most of my "antiquey" friends were also selling: Bella Shabby (Sue and Joe), Molly Mo's (Diane), Tarte (Cindy), Auntie's (Joy), and Tickled Pink (Lisa and Isabel). Diane, Cindy, Joy and I were lucky enough to have our sweeties there to lend some muscle. That is always appreciated, especially at the end of a long day! Unfortunately, things got busy and stayed busy, so I didn't get more pictures of everyone and their beautiful spaces. I guess in a way, that was good because that means we all had lots of customers!

Thanks to everyone for stopping in, saying hello and making the show such a success! My next show will be Blackberry Junction in Albany. For more info on this 9 day, fine hand-crafts, antique and collectible show, visit: http://www.blackberryjunction.blogspot.com/. M.




13 comments:

Gail said...

Martha,
I visited your booth and was blown away!!! Loved your beautiful creations.....I would say I was the one gushing about your beauties and that I read your blog, but I don't think that would narrow it down for you and make it any easier to id me!
So glad you had a great show, it was a fun day...
Gail

Gayle said...

I visited your booth at Molly Mos and Coburg and loved it. Just found your blog. Looking forward to your holiday show. Happy to hear you had a good show in Coburg.

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Thank you! Look forward to seeing you again. Make sure you say hello! We will try to have great things for you to see in November. Martha

Coleen said...

oh wow!!! your space looks wonder-filled!!!! I thought of you on Sunday as I was slaving ...I mean creating away here at home...My son is getting married on Saturday and I made some sweet decorations for the rehersal dinner on Friday....lve your pumpkins!!!! Any left???
Many Hugs,
Coleen
www.flickr.com/photos/weefae

melanie said...

Martha, I visited your booth in Coburg. Love your blog, and your fabulous creations! Was with my best friend Gail, and we oohed and ahhed over your booth (of course, everyone did- it was GREAT!). Hope to see you again soon!
melanie

Patina said...

It was nice to meet you at Coburg Martha. Everything in your booth looked wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Such beautiful things you have created. I love the pumpkins and your market cart is gorgeous!

I have just started a blog of my own so come by for a visit some time if you get a chance!

Hugs,
Erin

PS - Would you mind if I add you to my blogroll - I'd love to come back for another visit!

Kathy said...

Hi Martha, It was a pleasure to be across from you at Coburg. I just wish I could have gotten over to see your beautiful booth before it was hit by shoppers.Everything looked wonderful!! Kathy

Charmingdesigns said...

Martha...will you have some of those pumpkins at Blackberry?? I'm so glad you had a great day at Coburg. I wish I could have made it down there. Stacey and I will be making it to Blackberry J. We had such a good time last time! I really am interested in your pumpkins. could you email me. lm.sm@comcast.net Laurie

Christine LeFever said...

It all looks scrumptious, my dear! Kudos and extended good fortune!

C who makes the sign of the Zwee!!!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Martha,
Glad your show went well and I'll be mailing the MO for the pumpkins on Monday. Thanks so much!! It looks like you had a lot of great treasures for sale at the show :)
It would be fun to go to one of your shows..
Warmly, Deb

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Martha Dear..I sure wish I could have been there..you have some GREAT treasures..and I love Autumn.
Smiles to you..Deena

Little Blue Violet said...

Congratulations on your success Martha...your booth looks absolutely divine! That opening photo of the B&W witch print is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that for sale?
smiles
DarLy*~

Blog Archive